When shopping for auto insurance, it’s important to understand your options. Working with some of the top auto insurance companies, we’ve researched The Responsive Auto Insurance Company’s coverage, discounts, claims process, and other important factors.
Responsive Auto Insurance Company’s network of independent insurance agents provides drivers with personalized local service, and the company’s preferred stores in South Florida offer repairs with a long-term warranty.
Responsive auto insurance company rating: 3.5 stars
Our team rates The Responsive Auto Insurance Company 3.5 stars out of 5.0. The Responsive Auto Insurance Company allows Florida drivers to connect with local agents and customize their coverage to suit their needs and budget. The company’s flexibility and top rating from the Better Business Bureau appeal to many consumers, but some people have been let down by poor customer service.
Advantages and disadvantages of responsive car insurance company
Introducing the responsive car insurance company
Since 2007, The Responsive Auto Insurance Company has negotiated auto insurance policies for a network of over 300 independent insurance agencies in South Florida. Customers who call a local office or drop by in person can explore the company’s coverage options and rates.
Most network agents have extended hours of service and offer bilingual support. The Responsive Auto Insurance Company states on its website that it works with agencies whose staff have excellent communication skills and that it holds its partners to a high standard. However, according to some online reviews, the company can still improve.
What does reactive auto insurance cover?
The Responsive Auto Insurance Company offers the minimum mandatory auto insurance in Florida, as well as optional coverages. An agent can help you choose the types of auto insurance and limits that are right for you based on the type of vehicle you drive, its age and value, and your financial situation.
The following types of auto insurance coverage are required under Florida law:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage will pay for medical treatment for injuries related to an accident (less your policy deductible and any applicable copayments). In Florida, anyone injured in a traffic accident must seek payment of their medical expenses from their own insurance company, regardless of who is found responsible for the accident. PIP can also partially cover lost wages if you can’t work due to an accident, pay if you need to hire someone to help you with daily tasks, and reimburse you for transportation costs for appointments. medical.
- Property damage civil liability coverage will pay to repair or replace someone else’s property that was damaged in an accident you cause. Your property damage liability insurance policy may cover damaged vehicles, buildings, signs, fences and other types of property, but it will not pay for damage to your own vehicle or property. Property damage liability insurance policies issued by The Responsive Auto Insurance Company have no deductible.
The Responsive Auto Insurance Company also offers these types of optional coverage:
- Personal injury liability cover pay other parties’ medical expenses after an accident caused by you. There is no deductible for bodily injury liability insurance policies offered by The Responsive Auto Insurance Company.
- Full coverage will pay for damages caused by an act of nature or an event beyond your control, such as weather, floods, fires, theft, vandalism or hitting an animal. If you select this coverage, The Responsive Auto Insurance Company will pay for vehicle repairs above your deductible amount.
- Collision coverage pay for repairs to your own vehicle after an accident you cause. Collision coverage will come into effect once your deductible has been reached.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage will help in the event of an accident in which another driver is at fault and that person is uninsured or does not have sufficient liability insurance coverage. Uninsured Motorist coverage will pay for your medical and other related expenses not covered by your PIP coverage, up to your policy’s coverage limit.
- Tow cover will reimburse you up to $75 in towing or roadside costs if your vehicle breaks down.
- Rental Car Reimbursement Coverage reimburse you for car rental costs up to your policy limit while your vehicle is at the store after an accident.
Responsive auto insurance cost and discounts
Unfortunately, Florida is one of the most expensive states in the country for car insurance. Even the lowest car insurance prices in Florida could still be significantly higher than in most other states.
This table shows the average cost of comprehensive insurance for drivers of different ages in Florida:
Florida Auto Insurance Estimates
The cost varies from driver to driver and depends on a number of factors, including:
- Sex listed on your driver’s license
- Driving record
- Marital status
The only way to find out how much a responsive auto insurance policy will cost you is to contact an agent and request a personalized insurance quote. You can get an idea of the reactive cost by considering the discount offers.
We have included the discounts we could find on www.responsiveauto.com, but these are not available for all policies. If you are interested in one or more of the following discounts, ask your insurance agent if you qualify and how much of the discounts can lower your premiums.
The table below shows several reactive car insurance discounts, but these are not available for all policies. If you are interested in one or more of the following discounts, ask your insurance agent if you qualify and how much of the discounts can lower your premiums.
Responsive auto insurance company discounts
Responsive Auto Insurance does not offer a smartphone app for making payments or viewing policy information. It’s a convenience offered by most insurers these days, so Responsive lags behind its competitors in this regard. However, the company allows customers to make payments online through its website.
Responsive auto insurance reviews
Responsive Auto Insurance Company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2015 and has achieved an A+ rating from the BBB. It has received mixed reviews from its own customers and from drivers who have been involved in accidents with the company’s customers.
“I had an excellent customer service experience with…the underwriting department. [My service representative] was able to help me solve my problem quickly and efficiently. She was super nice and I really appreciated her help.
– Gabriela Paz-Rodriguez via Google Reviews
“This is the worst experience of my life. I was knocked down by one of their customers and now, a month later, they are giving me time to get my vehicle fixed. The expert…did nothing done to handle my claim and your agent…has no customer service skills.
– Keisha via Google Reviews
“I’ve had a policy with this company for about 10 years…I haven’t done anything that I know of that could negatively affect the ongoing renewal of my insurance policy recently, but just before my policy was renewed, I received a letter stating that my policy would not be renewed for underwriting reasons… Eventually I was told that they would issue me a new policy at a higher rate… for reasons they would not disclose not.
– Gustav Peebles via Google Reviews
Our recommended suppliers
You should always check the rates of several car insurers before purchasing a policy. We’ve researched many of the biggest auto insurance companies and local providers and compiled a list of those we consider to be the best in the industry. Here are some of our top picks:
State Farm is the largest automobile insurance company in the United States. It insures drivers in all states and, like The Responsive Auto Insurance Company, operates through a network of dedicated agents. However, State Farm has a better reputation with customers. It offers a long list of discounts, as well as several mobile apps that allow customers to manage policies, file claims, and earn discounts for safe driving. For more information, read our State Farm auto insurance review.
People often think of AAA when they need roadside assistance, but the American Automobile Association also offers affordable auto insurance in many states in the United States, including Florida. Drivers have frequently praised AAA for its customer service, making it a great alternative to The Responsive Auto Insurance Company. For more information, read our review of AAA insurance.
In an effort to provide accurate and unbiased information to consumers, our team of experts collects data from dozens of car insurance providers to compile rankings of the best insurers. Companies receive a score in each of the following categories, along with an overall weighted score of 5.0 stars.
- Industry Ranking: Insurers with strong financial ratings and customer-focused business practices receive the highest scores in this category.
- Availablity: We consider availability by state as well as exclusions for specific groups of drivers.
- Cover: This rating is based on the types of insurance available, maximum coverage limits and supplemental policies.
- Cost and discounts: Our research team reviews sample quotes for a variety of drivers in every state. Companies with lower prices and many auto insurance discount opportunities receive the highest scores.
- Customer service: We scour customer reviews and consumer feedback studies from experts like JD Power.
- Technology: Auto insurers with mobile apps, advanced online services and telematics are more likely to meet consumer needs.