Perrin’s annual conference on insurance coverage and allowance issues will be held May 11 at the Union League in Philadelphia
— Lynnsey Perrin, President and CEO of Perrin Conferences
WAYNE, PENNSYLVANIA, USA, April 25, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Perrin Conferencesthe leading national provider of joint plaintiff/defense litigation conferences, will host its annual conference Conference on insurance coverage and allowance issues at the Union League in Philadelphia on May 11, 2022.
The conference will feature in-house counsel and insurance executives representing some of the industry’s most respected companies such as The Estee Lauder Companies, Resolute Management, Inc., The Riverstone Group, Hudson Insurance Group, Nationwide, Sompo International Insurance, and more.
“From cyber coverage to PFAS, the Insurance Coverage and Allocation Issues Conference provides a platform for insights into the compelling trends shaping insurance coverage across many industries,” said Lynnsey Perrin, President and CEO of Perrin Conferences.
This year’s conference chairs are Elaine Whiteman Klinger, Esq., Kennedys; Jay Konkel, Esq., Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP; and Peter Walden, Strategic Claims Management Group, The Hartford.
A selection of panel topics include:
• Recent evolution of allocation problems
• Update on Emerging Pollution Risks and PFAS Litigation
• Chronic inherited liabilities
• Different types of cyber covers
• Privilege between lawyers and their clients
• Navigating joint and several liability
Guest speakers include:
• Daniel Belzil, Esq., Belluck & Fox, LLP, New York, NY
• Kevin Cooke, Senior Strategic Counsel, The RiverStone Group, Manchester, NH
• Teri J. Diaz, Esq., Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, Washington, DC
• Elizabeth Hanke, Vice President, KCIC, Washington, DC
• Daniel H. Hecht, Assistant Vice President and Senior Claims Counsel, Professional Liability, Sompo International, New York, NY
• Christopher T. Kuleba, Esq., ReedSmith, Miami, Florida
• Bridget Longoria, Esq., Associate General Counsel, The Estee Lauder Companies, New York, NY
• William T. Mandia, Esq., Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young LLP, Cherry Hill, NJ
• Catherine Rudow, Vice President – Cyber Insurance, Nationwide, New York, NY
• Liza Valentine, Claims Manager, Hudson Insurance Group, New York, NY
• David Young, Vice President, Direct Claims, Resolute Management, Inc., Hollis, NH
Perrin Conferences is offering half-price registration to young lawyers who have been in practice for 10 years or less. If you qualify, please use promo code YAINSCOV22 when registering. The conference also offers Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits and CE expert credits for qualified applicants. CE Adjuster Credit is pending approval in Florida, Oklahoma and Texas. Please contact Cassie Shankweiler at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding accreditation.
In addition to the educational benefits, participants also receive exclusive opportunities for networking, information sharing and career development. For registration details, please contact Lynnsey Perrin at [email protected] or visit the Perrin Conferences website at www.perrinconferences.com.
About Perrin Lectures:
The leading national provider of joint plaintiff-defendant litigation conferences, Perrin Conferences offers comprehensive and specialized continuing legal education, live and virtual, in an atmosphere of learning, networking and sharing. Perrin Conferences, a woman-owned company, brings together preeminent national talent in specialized legal fields and ensures that its conferences provide innovative content, networking opportunities and career development. Participants get information that cannot be found anywhere else. Follow the latest from Perrin Conferences on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/perrin-conferences-llc or Twitter @PerrinConf. For more information about the company and upcoming conferences, please visit www.perrinconferences.com.